Yield: 1 serving equals ½ cup; 21 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
2 boxes of prepared Thick n Creamy Kraft Mac n Cheese or 2 boxes of Annie’s gluten-free white cheddar mac n cheese
½ of a green pepper
½ of a sweet onion
1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
1 lb. of ground beef
1 pkg. of taco seasoning
1 tbsp. of butter
- Prepare both boxes of Kraft Thick n Creamy Mac n Cheese or both boxes of Annie’s gluten-free white cheddar Mac n Cheese according to box directions and set aside.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet.
- While the pasta and ground beef cook, dice the green pepper, sweet onion, and drain the diced tomatoes.
- Drain grease from ground beef and mix taco seasoning according to package directions.
- Once the taco meat is prepared, take it out of the skillet and place in a bowl. Keep the grease from the taco meat in the skillet.
- Cook the diced tomatoes, diced sweet onion, and diced green pepper in the leftover grease from the cooked taco meat with the 1 tbsp of butter.
- Mix the mac n cheese, taco meat, and veggies together, and serve!
- Serve with a fruit salad to make up for all the carbs you’re about to ingest.
The Fake Pinterest Mom